- review your blog comments
- use verification code system in comments posting
- block unwanted posts and users in your social media networks
- Be humble and honest with yourself!
- do not create fake profiles in many names in many social media
- Report spammers posts and accounts
- Avoid following unfamiliar or unknown links or pop-up ads. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/blog/2013/10/6-steps-for-defending-yourself-against-social-spam/#sthash.zvDy1XGK.dpufAvoid following unfamiliar or unknown links or pop-up ads.
- do not waste your time and internet charge in spamming
- Submit your web site to just one category
European Union laws - European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to ...