poem

Everything has a time and a place
Over time things must change
And like a river,life goes on.

I remember last summer clearly.
You and me,we were going great.
Though so long ago,I can remember our first date.
We were perfect,as close as you can get
But there's one thing back then that I forgot.
Young love,barely ever lasts.

I cried and cried,and wanted to die
I couldn't see the bigger picture
I focused on the moment.
I was so low,but now I know..

Everything has a time and place
Over time things must change
And like a river,life goes on.

I used to say love was a mistake.
But I was wrong.
Love is the greatest thing.
It can hurt like hell.
But it can feel like heaven.
And no matter what happens.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

மூக்குத்தி அணிவது ஏன்?

UI Certifications Q & A

Technicals details select

Do's and Don'ts - Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB),

for programmers dropdown

medicals dropdown

:: Useful web links List