:: Drawbacks of Diploma
01. Cannot able to participate in some competition exams so cannot able to apply government jobs like tpsc, ssi, rrb, bsrb, and esi.
02. Cannot join pg course directly or direct second year in ug also.
03. In MNC's cannot give promotion to diploma candidate for higher positions even though they had more experience.
04. Communication lack in english
05. salary also stable at one stage.
06. so i cannot prefer diploma courses as main qualification
:: Drawbacks of B.Ed course studying
01. If a married female study any teaching education course, she loss many things.
02. Her urgency of go to college she will not able to keep childrens and husband happly.
03. because of doing more and more educational aids her husband also affected and she wants compulsory help from him.
04. both of them cannot enjoy child's performance and lifestyle
05. more money, energy, petrol and time was wasted
06. it will creates more family problems and ego problems
07. childs also miss parents love and care
08. so my best advice is study in only before marriage and enjoy marriage life.
09. Do not follow others in course selection it should be selected by your own wish only.
10. grand parents are compulsory to handle the childs, in this case.
25th Uganda International Trade Fair - EXPORT TO UGANDA 25th Uganda Trade Expo 2017 - 3 - 5 October 2017 Dear Sir / Madam, The *25th Uganda International Trade Fair*, which is the large...