* Well recognized Information Technology skills
* Wide gap between personnel costs in India and developed countries
* Combination skill sets easily available (For example computer and legal or medical skills)
* Strong government support for such activities
* Excellent training infrastructure
* Lower infrastructure costs
* Rapid turnover of engineers and skilled people
* English speaking IT talented peoples
* Excellent Telecom infrastructure in major cities and the telecom costs have dropped by about 85% in 3 years.
* India proved better than China on account of several factors. The study pointed out that China lags behind India in terms experience and other important factors like IT and management education, language skills, concerns about intellectual property and overall country risk.
25th Uganda International Trade Fair - EXPORT TO UGANDA 25th Uganda Trade Expo 2017 - 3 - 5 October 2017 Dear Sir / Madam, The *25th Uganda International Trade Fair*, which is the large...