1. Your weight affects you in many ways other than your appearance:
* Your overall quality of life;
* health risks;
* and physical abilities are also influenced.
Think of all the positive changes you can experience by losing weight.
2. You will need to see your doctor for a physical if you haven't had one recently and you really should get her approval before starting a weight loss regime.
3. You should ask yourself these questions as you begin:
* Why do you want to lose weight?
* Are you truly committed? Do you have a support system set up?
* Can you accept mistakes without giving up altogether?
4. To lose weight effectively, you will have to permanently change four aspects of your life:
1.) what you eat
2.) how you eat
3.) your behavior and
4.) your activity level.
5. You shouldn't set your sights too high (... like losing 30 pounds in a month. Those signs advertising weight loss pills are not true!).
Small goals (e.g. 5 pounds; 10 percent of your current weight) are far more attainable and easier to stay focused on.
Content from www.about.com
European Union laws - European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to ...