01. Avoid unsecured loans if possible
02. Be clear about leasing
03. Be honest in loan applications
04. Can't get a standard loan? There are alternatives
05. Check your statements for errors
06. Consider smaller lenders too
07. Do you have to take out a personal loan at all
08. Do you qualify for a 'relationship discount'?
09. Don't just take the dealer finance
10. Don't make multiple applications
11. Don't rely solely on comparison rates
12. Have the right information when applying
13. Have you considered a credit card?
14. Honesty counts
15. Keep accurate records
16. Know what interest rate applies
17. Look beyond the banks
18. Try lenders with whom you are a regular customer
19. Understand what's on offer
Tips content from www.smh.com.au
European Union laws - European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to ...