Quora Q & A



i think …this is my first question to answer for other than technical and social issues. in this question mostly ladies sorry girls posting super pics they only earn more upvotes then gents



  1. require more time to work in computer
  • back-pain and hand/fingers pain will come quickly
  • eyes are tired quickly in after long period of 10 to 20 years work in computer
  • forget to care family
  • and spend time with their children's Good luck!


    apply a police compliant online DELHI POLICE Shanti Sewa Nyaya ::
  • Get a thasildar certificate for missing
  • download application form your university website
  • filled up and issue with 3 copies to your college stuidied
  • it will process and get duplicate certificate in 3 to 6 months
  • for more details click TN School Education News
  • for various university fee for duplicate certificatesIf you need help, guidance or any paid support for your website then you can mail me or contact me, Pls Upvote this if u find these answer useful. Thanks for so many views and upvotes. Any questions, happy to help! catch me on Gmail

    ~Thanks for reading.

    yes i have nearly 100 blogs in different topics and different ways with doing seo and smm from 2006. and earned 20k now increasing slowly …Sivakumar's Blog


    Sevajothi Trust
    1. free webdesign /seo for govt organisations and other ngo
    2. wanted volunteers and freelancers
    3. free notice print and issue for govt offices to promote social services awareness
    4. Project reports / tender proposal preparation
    5. promoting govt. schemes and e services
    06. Can retired govt employee file RTI application requesting documents (information) of a working staff of his office?
    yes, any retired govt employee can file RTI application requesting documents (information) of a working staff of his old office



    youtube, sun NXT, amazon prime video, hotstar

    Thanks for so many views and upvotes. Any questions, happy to help! catch me on Gmail


    08. What will happen if the Aadhaar authentication fails while applying for a PAN card online? How do I submit the acknowledgement?

    when Aadhaar authentication fails while applying for a PAN card online is simply re register your fingerprints in nearest eservice centre and also update new mobile number

    Have you ever made a productive use of RTI? How?
    1. RTI makes many new news to public but it destroy many goverment staff
    2. somebody uses for good but so many peoples uses for bad things
    3. it wastes more time of many government staffs

    09. .  
    What are some lifestyle changes that save money?
    1. Do self shaving (Rs.1 for blade) instead of going to barbershop (Rs.50)
    2. I give my child for separate savings box hundles for their savings habit
    3. Daily buy keerai (Rs.10) instead of costly vegetables (Rs.30)
    4. I am serving my bedrested aged mother instead of putting a worker for Rs.8000 per month (please pray for my mother…)
    5. I don’t smoke; I don’t drink. It automatically saves a substantial amount of money every month.
    6. Don’t buy expensive clothes.
    7. Write monthly budget
    8. Do not buy things on EMI
    9. do not ironing my dress always
    10. Go lease instead of rented house
    11. Travel in public transport with monthly buspass
    12. Always Google for coupons before buying unusual items online.
    13. try to sale online by my creativity products and my services in eshop

    1. She makes the best Nandu fry the world.
    2. She do not spend more on makeup and dressings
    3. We share the same sense of humor and laugh together on a regular basis.
    4. We share the same sense of morality and idealism.
    5. I LOVE HER
    1. Do home works like mother to take healthy
    2. Eat all vegetables and fruits not avoid some
    3. Do not spend more time in social medias & TV serials
    4. Do not use lipstick, facecreams and tatoots. use naturals maruthani
    1. Our brother and sisiters childrens goes t college
    2. In some shops sales girls call me uncle and some call me ayya de to my white hair
    3. Do no able to run fastly when rainy
    4. some health issues think me some times as i get older…
    1. Create budget for everything
    2. Invest in diversified ways of monthly some min amount of Rs.500 for postal RD, Rs.500 for Shares, Rs.500 for jewel chit, Rs.1000 for land purchase and Rs.500 for donations, regularly
    3. Do not spend money on games biddings
    4. Do not spend more on house rent move to quarters or leased home
    5. Do not buy car & AC without buying a own home
    6. Do not take 2nd loan to close first loan if any
    7. Save min 10% of your income regularly
    8. do not sell old jewels and buy new models oftenly it make more loss
    9. Avoid to buy EMI things
    10. Self Control is most important

    Join my Quora community to learn new things about money-related topics.


    14. How do I stay motivated?

    1. Start your day with Yoga
    2. 20min walk + 8hrs sleep + 3 ltr water drink daily
    3. Spend less time on social media & online games
    4. Reading newspaper
    5. Make your hobby is learning new things
    6. do good habits like dairy writing & small savings
    1. Conduct Drawing competition and issue certificates to participant children for stop child abuse and violence against womens
    2. Free Medical Camp and breast cancer awareness camp on the eve of “World Population Day”
    3. Provide Financial assistance for 1 day mid-day meal for MR peoples
    4. Issue 5000 free safety diwali pamphlets to promote safety on crackers
    5. Exam Guidance & Awareness Camp cum Social Responsibility Test
    6. Do online Donation campaigns for local peoples Help to give more free cloth bags
    7. prepare and apply online petitions RTI to solve public issues and collect data for research
    8. Conduct a sports event Kabadi competition
    9. Promote government COVID related ads in social media networks like facebook, twitter, blog, pinterest and whatsapp groups etc.,

    Infrastructure:

    1. land 3acres in rural
    2. library 2500 books
    3. Fire safety equipment, Thunder arresting & sports items
    4. Science labs
      Finance:
    5. 2floor DTCP approved building only
    6. application fee Rs.1000 + Inspection fee Rs.5000 per year
    7. Management fee challan based on students strength Rs. 10,000
    8. Management Contribution Fixed Deposit Rs 2.5 lakh in nationalized bank
    9. 1 month salary amount balance in school HM/Principal account
    10. govt fee deposit Rs 1 lakh
      Certificates:
    11. Building stability certificate
    12. Building ownership certificate
    13. Fire safety NOC certificate
    14. Sanitary certificate
    15. Trust Deed
    16. Land Lease deed for 30 years
    17. Fee committee report
    18. School stock reports
    19. Affidavit in Rs.20 stamp paper
    20. Teachers list with their educational certificates
    1. Walking on morning and evening
    2. Help to your wife and mom
    3. go to temple
    4. daily 1 hr spend for online marketing of my own blogs to earn from google adsense
    5. do 1 help for anyone
    1. i have maintained 200 adsense blogs more than 14 years.
    2. i have a profile in al of social media network sites more than 200
    3. daily 20min walk + 8hrs sleep + 3 ltr water drink daily +1 hr spend for online marketing
    4. i have assets of Rs. FD = 10K + Realestate = 7L + Shares = 5K+ PLI /PPF = 3L
    5. monthly diversified Invest of Rs.500 for postal RD + Rs.500 for Shares, + Rs.500 for jewel chit, + Rs.1000 for land purchase + Rs.500 for donations, regularly
    6. Certifications + 4 Industrial Visits + 5 Seminars + 3 Press Releases
    7. my favorite feeling in the world - My First job ! First salary !! First baby !!!
    8. Self Confidence + Self Control +Self help groups
    9. I don’t smoke; I don’t drink.
    10. wrote srirama jeyam and complete 3 notes

    All Govt. jobs have its own pros & cons. I am state govt education department clerk(JA).

    1. stable income EVEN IN LOCKDOWN PERIOD. income is sufficient to lead a happy, simple and respectful life in government quarters
    2. My first school that was allotted to me. :)
    3. Bavanisagar Training was a really fun experience.
    1. earned great respect
    2. money do you donate to charity
    3. I was an elected board director member of the Madurai Education dept employees coop society.
    4. in my free time doing Make at least Rs.10K in sem-passive income (through blogs)
    5. I'm a workaholic person with very dynamic and positive personality

    thanks for views and votes…


    19.  Does your kid have a Tamil name? If yes, then what is it?

    yes.

    My son name is Logesh = Lord shiva name

    My Daughter name is Divija = a princess from heaven

    My name is Sivakumar

    My wife name is Santhi

    My Father name is Murugesan

    My Mother name is Chandra

    My Grandfather name is Paramasivam

    My GrandMother name is Pappathy

    My great Grandfather name is Masanam


    1. Damage public properties during strike etc.,
    2. Writing something on money notes and govt bus seat backsides and top sides
    3. Throw garbage & toilet in public places
    4. paid darshans in temples…
    1. In my family we do not use products madeup of trees and animals
    2. In most of times we walk near shops instead of going by my scooter
    3. before that i buy electric scooter and not successful use in that time (2014) so i buy honda activa
    4. we make online payments for electricity, mobile and tax bills from 2006 onwards to reduce paper receipts wastage
    5. we do not use more fire crackers for diwali and other functions
    6. we make more plantations through our trust sevajothi in madurai and sivagangai
    7. and i promote online social medias eco friendly items, ebikes, government eservices and tree plantations

    When i was 22

    i am worked at softland india ltd as embedded systems service engineer

    I was staying in Coimbatore saibaba colony

    Spending way too much time in internet and travelling

    Starting my own blog.

    I stood there with dreams in my mind, but had no path to walk.



    I got married when I was 25 and my wife was 26. 15 years now and have SON & beautiful daughter.

    We met each other through an arranged marriage meeting. my advice is do not marry elder girl because both have same age same maturity, same anger same oldage, she got oldage sooner and weaker soon

    Thanks for reading my answer.


    my first diwali without my parents (my mother passed out last month so we cannot celebrate his diwali2022. i miss you maa… I fell into depression after the lose of my father in Jun 2003. At that I was unemployed. I couldn’t accept this lose, I was physically, emotionally, intellectually, economically devastated.


    1. spend less time on social media & online games
    2. Stopped watching TV
    3. I've stopped arguing & Stop expecting from others
    4. work first ! rest next !
    5. daily 20min walk + 8hrs sleep + 3 ltr water drink daily
    6. Self Confidence + Self Control
    7. Stopped eating Sugar and maida products to keep me healthy.
    8. Stop wasting money for short time happiness just like party, cafe, unnecessary shopping etc

    Comments

    1. I think this site is set up well indeed. It was extraordinarily simple to discover my way around and amazingly clear, this is staggering!!! branding companies in chennai I am happy to recognize I can visit this site at whatever point for new proposals and thoughts.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.


      Best Software Development Agency Dubai UAE

      ReplyDelete
    3. web designing sites

      How can we help you? Web Design Create a strong brand and corporate identity through a website that’s designed to showcase all the strong points of your

      to get more -Webdigitek.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. This blog are very informative! We find these technology-related topics. Thanks for the post! Very useful!

      Custom Software Development Company
      Custom Mobile App Development Company
      iOS App Development Company
      Hybrid App Development Company

      ReplyDelete
    5. free web hosting sites

      We are offering free email hosting & free web hosting no card details, no paper work, no ads in cpanel, just login and start your business or create your personal

      website.

      https://ligerhosting.com/

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    please enter true details, otherwise do not waste your time and our space

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Popular Posts

    மூக்குத்தி அணிவது ஏன்?

    UI Certifications Q & A

    Technicals details select

    Do's and Don'ts - Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB),

    for programmers dropdown

    medicals dropdown

    :: Useful web links List